Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekly Jog Log: January 16th-January 22nd

Monday 1/16/2012
AZ Canal -5 miles (49 minutes)
Today marked my first day of student teaching, and I didn't have to go in because it was MLK day. Loving these teaching hours already. Patsy had to work late today so we went out for a short jog on the canal.

Tuesday 1/17/2012
Dreadmill-3.7 miles (30 minutes)
Slept in today and decided to go with the wife to the gym. Student teaching, even if not teaching is a lot more mentally tasking than a call center. I HATE TREADMILLS. Registerred for the Coldwater Rumble 31k today.

Wednesday 1/18/2012
AZ Canal-3.8 miles (32 minutes)
Someone conveniently decided to flood the canal so many of my usual off-the-beaten path routes were inaccessible. Made for a shorter run than planned.

Thursday 1/19/2012
AZ Canal-5.8 miles (45 minutes)
Quick run after student teaching. Kinda nice getting out at 2 o'clock everyday!

Saturday 1/21/2012
Coldwater Rumble-31k (2:42)

Total Miles: 38 miles
Total Time: 5 hours, 20 minutes

A little bit of a lower week this week due to yet another change in life in the Carlson household. I started my student teaching so I decided to lay off of running emphasis for the week because of the unknown of the education world. I did end up running a race on the weekend and was quite pleased with my results. Being as that was the running highlight of my week I'll save the details for my race report which will I will try to write shortly!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment